1. Describe your team's game topic and talk about the most important concept you want your players to learn.
This game is about camp Auschwitz and how to escape the way Rudolf Vrba and Alfred wetzler.
2. How did the ideas you discussed in "Imagining Your Game" come together to help your team decide on a game topic?
It helped us by putting every thing together in the game. Even Keep us on topic
Player one : Rudolf Vrba Player two : Alfred wetzler.
3. Tell us more about your team by saying who has what role, and how you work together.
Rodolfo- picture maker , Naomi- researcher and Anjelica- planner
4. What kind of research did you do to find information to express the game topic? Examples: books, films, web searches....etc.
we searched on websites and movies based on the main idea (escaping Auschwitz )
5. Explain the game play. What does the player have to do?
The play is trying to survive at camp Auschwitz by trying to escape alive.
6. Has this changed since you first started planning your game? How?
Yes it has we changed almost every thing like the main players and the main idea of the game.