Friday 5 October 2012

Make Paper Prototype

Making a paper prototype is really hard. I have to take out the ideas in my head and put them on my paper which is really hard because I don't really know how. One of the problems I faced is that I couldn't draw because I'm not very good at drawing. Another problem I faced is that not only can't I draw but, I just  can't seem to get the thoughts on the paper. Also, I couldn't find objects from today that were definitely not in the old days where people wore ugly clothes instead of skinny jeans.

4 comments:

  1. That's true making a game is hard but, it's hard for everyone. If you just keep trying you will get the hang of it and won't even have those problems anymore. No one said making a game was going to be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that's really good that you have to think about it , before you make a big mistake and you put it on paper , so think about youre ideas , i think that's awesome (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Naomi!! True, it is hard mine took me 3 whole days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job It is Kinda Hard .

    ReplyDelete