1.Who do you think this game was made for? I think ths game is for 3th grade to 7th grade.
2. What does the player see and do? The player is going through trails living a country life.
3. What are the rules and how do you win? If you no food your family starts to dieand if you dont have spare wheel you cant go no were so you lose the game.
4. What is the goal of the game? You traviling in a wangen to Independence missouri from Oregon.
5. What will the player learn by playing this game? How to survive when traviling
6. What makes this game fun for the player? Getting to Oregon and hunting food for your family.
7. What kind of graphic/animation are in the game?a wagon moving through a trail.
8. What kind of sounds are in the game? A song when you get to a cheakpoint.
9. What makes this game special and unique? Getting to oregon.
10. Why will it sell? It is fun and teachs you how to survive while traviling.