Tuesday 5 October 2010

Most Effective

Name of the game that taught me the MOST was  Third-world farmer.
the social issue or educational topic  was  how you can work with out so much money. Even how you live and support you family as well.
I learn from this game was how you save money and support your faily while not having alot of money.
the game genre is it stetgy. I  think this genre is a good choice because it is so awsome and i cant explain it.
 it clear what I have to do but so times it don't give alot of information . I think I  would   not change any thing about it. One day I want to make a game like this but make it about teen pregnancy.

2 comments:

  1. I ALSO THINK THAT'S A GRET GAME.IT THOUGHT ME TO BECAUSE IT'S TELLING YOU LIKE WHAT KIND OF FOOD YOU NEED AND KEEPING THEM HALTHY AND ALL THAT.DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TO LIKE THE THIRD WORLD FARMER IT IS A GOOD GAME

    ReplyDelete