Wednesday 13 October 2010

Bulling!!!!My perfect topic!!!

  Yesterday I choose my topic and it is BULLING. I choose that because it is really mean to do that to people. sometimes people do not know that they are bullying other because you think you are just playing around. But that person can take that to heart maybe they might do something to them self's  just because you said that. So really do not play around that much because it can hurt people and you would not like it if someone did that to you. If you want to learn more about bullying here is a link to go so press here.
okay so bye lol ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. I THINK BULLING IS VERY INPORTANT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all need to be aware about bullying. We always need to think before we speak and think of the other persons feelings.

    ReplyDelete